Following government guidance, and to protect our patients and ourselves we are open, but we are operating a closed door system to limit the flow of patients entering the Practice.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US IF.
- You have any new cough or flu-like symptoms including a temperature
- You have been in contact with someone in the last 14 days, with new cough or flu-like symptoms including a temperature
- You have returned from anywhere abroad less than 14 days ago
- You have been advised to self-isolate, that is
- You are over 70 years old
- You are living with a chronic health issue, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, kidney disease etc,
- Your visit is not essential. Please ask yourself, is the issue causing you distress? Are you able to function normally? If the answer is NO, it not likely to be essential and you should not attend at this time.
If you have a you have a concern about your eyes, please phone or email us. We can and arrange a telephone appointment or an essential face to face appointment. This could include a sudden change in your vision or a change in your vision that renders you unable to function normally, such as difficulty driving or caring for yourself or a relative. Also, sore, red or painful eyes, and new flashes and floaters.
- If you have lost or broken your spectacles or contact lenses, and they have been giving you no trouble, please ring us.
- If you have concerns about collecting your next contact lens supply, please call us for advice as soon as possible.
- If you have concerns about collecting your spectacles, please call us for advice.
This is a challenging time and we’re committed to doing everything we can to make sure we can continue to deliver a safe and reassuring service and experience for all our patients.